Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Crashlandapollo - Centaur E.P

Some of you may know (while the majority of you will not) that over the past two or so years I've been working on a little musical project. Now I'm pleased to announce that the whole thing is almost complete and I will be releasing it as an E.P on the 1st of June. It's something I'm extremely proud of because it's something I hadn't really considered and it's a little out of my comfort zone.

I will be releasing the E.P through my personal bandcamp website which you can find here - www.crashlandapollo.bandcamp.com

It will be released as a digital download on a 'pay what you want' basis, basically allowing you to pay as little or as much as you want. Please bear in mind though that I have put an awful lot of time and resources into this so any donations will be welcome.


I also have a small amount of physical CD copies available too which I will be selling for £2, however there is a limited supply so once they're gone then that's it.
I really hope a lot of you take interest in this and give it a listen when it's released because i've put a lot of effort into it and it's something i'm extremely proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment